Our Vision is to foster the ideals of Judaism and Female Friendships.
is to support Congregation Kol Ami through fund raising, service and by providing a sisterhood support and fellowship network for congregant and extended congregant women.
We support our congregation by:
- Sponsoring scholarship support to the Hebrew School and Summer camp.
- Maintaining the kitchen including equipment and Oneg table wares.
- Providing Challot for Shabbat services and direction of the Oneg congregant network.
- Providing a Kiddush cups to all of our Bar/Bat Mitzvahs.
- Hosting and contributing to the congregation’s Yom Kippur Break-the-Fast and the Passover Second Night Seder.
Upcoming Events › Sisterhood
Events List Navigation
Latkes and Vodkas is right around the corner! Please bring your vodka of choice or whatever libation you prefer! We will have mixers and traditional Hanukkah fare! This is not just a sisterhood event. This is for the congregation! We have two confirmed babysitters, so babysitting is available for children 3 and up. Parents of young ones can have fun too! Please RSVP to Holly Caplan.Find out more »
The topic this month will be on female empowerment! Our own congregant, Holly Caplan will be discussing her book on life in the male dominated corporate world, accompanied by advice and ideas for our female successors. This will be a fun evening of open conversation and group participation!Find out more »